FRP Package Sewage Treatment Plant is highly compact and involves solid design features. Furthermore, it consumes low power so can entirely free from the trouble for electricity consumption. It is manufactured by making use of latest equipment and state of the art technology so the treatment plant is completely free from odor and hence operates it easily. Moreover, FRP Package Sewage Treatment Plant is low maintenance requirement and cost effective.
The packaged units work on a media based biological degradation. The specifically developed media made from UV stabilized and chemically resistant propylene offers an ideal condition for the growth of microorganisms to degrade the incoming organic contaminants. The use of media also reduces the aeration tank sizes substantially thereby reducing the footprint of Sewage Treatment plant. The process air required is provided by means of twin lobe type air blower which transfers air through rugged EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) diffusers. The media also substantially reduces the sludge generation from these units.
Advantages of Package Sewage Treatment Plant:
- Small Footprint (Requires only small land area)
- Cost effective plant upgrades
- Modular pre‐constructed systems
- Decreases the CO2 emission amount in surrounding environment
- Minimal solids and sludge generation
- Flexible and expandable designs
- Low maintenance requirements
- Easy to install, relocate and transport
- Minimal O&M requirements
- No odor and noise nuisance
- Straight Forward Process treatment and fully / semi-automatic controls.
- Continuous flow